Benchmark was the civil design firm for the construction of the Forbes Road Plaza project, located between the Latrobe 30 Plaza and Sharky’s on the west bound side of Route 30 in Latrobe, PA.
The Plaza is single story steel structure multi-purpose multi-tenet structure, approximately 9,160 sf in floor area. The site is being developed by Phantom Enterprises of Youngstown, PA.
Benchmark is involved in the:
- Site Grading Plan
- Paving and parking area design
- Storm water management
- A bio-retention cell
- Underground storage using R-Tank storage modules
- A level spreader
- multiple catch basins
- Impervious surface grading
- Site utility location and design
- Construction Stakeout
- Shop drawing review
- Driveway HOP application
- Waterline boring HOP application
- Sewer connection application
As of 1/19/2016 Construction has progressed to the erection of the main framing members. Storm water facilities are in place, and rough grade has been achieved for the site.